Baked Apple Dessert
- 4 large apples
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Peel apples and cut into eights.
- Lay pieces in a baking pan.
- With a butter knife lightly “butter” the apple pieces.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour evenly over apple slices.
- Pour boiling water over everything so there is about 2 centimetres of water in the pan.
- Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Recipe adapted from Simply Recipes.