- 1 teaspoon toasted Sesame Seed oil
- 1 lg cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Make a cornstarch slurry from the cornstarch and water.
- Heat sauce pan and add garlic and oil.
- Let heat no more than 2 minutes. (Garlic will burn quick.)
- Pour in soy sauce and honey.
- Turn down heat a little.
- Add cornstarch slurry.
- Stir until thick.
- May ned to add more cornstarch slurry depending on how thick you want the sauce.