- 4 salmon filets
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped or mince
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Preheat oven to broil at 350 ℉.
- Season salmon with salt, pepper, and cumin. Set aside.
- Heat the butter in a skillet or pan over medium-high heat until melted.
- Add the garlic and sauté for about a minute.
- Pour in the honey, water, and soy sauce.
- Allow the flavours to heat through and combine.
- Add the salmon steaks to the sauce in the pan.
- Cook each filet (skin-side down if there’s any skin) for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the skin.
- Transfer the salmon from the skillet to a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Broil for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until the tops of the salmon are nicely charred and the salmon is cooked to your liking.